A CALL BACK
SUSPENDEDPLATFORM SYSTEM (CRADELS)
Suspension powered platforms are multipurpose and highly efficient construction machinery applicable to work at heights. They are a substitute for traditional scaffold used for exterior construction, decoration, cleaning and maintenance of high-rise buildings, and are also ideal for applications such as installation of elevations, glasses, aluminum and cladding.
These platforms are cost effective and enhance productivity. They are available either on a sales or hire basis.
Services provided on a sales basis include:
- A one-year guarantee for any manufacturer defects
- Identifying the best solution for the building
- after-sales service
Services provided on hire basis include:
- identifying the best solution for the structure
- Training & Shifting
We offer a variety of leading platform brands including:
1. ABC series® suspended access equipment. The key features of this platform include:
- developed under European standard;
- traction hoist;
- aluminum chassis;
- up to 16 meters long;
- height up to 300 meters.
2. Power Climber® a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of traction hoists and suspended access equipment.